Cara Linda
today is your birthday, the day of Epiphany, and you've always joked over there laughing about.
But today for all of us will be a special day.
E 'on Saturday night you're fighting for his life on a hospital bed and now we wish we could celebrate with your awakening, with the hope of being able to review what your infectious smile that is so needed by your children, your husband but we would like to review too.
Linda dear, I know for certain that you struggle with all your strength, it will be your beautiful character, I am sure, will save you.
We all await with patience and trepidation, and I can not wait to see you again for the umpteenth time playing with our little mutter Karin in her arms and with your wonderful family.
We are with you ... you'll see that you succeed.
Stephen Baby & small Karin
0 comments:
Post a Comment