The Flash Comics started to elaborate on his way, it's a big boy now. Waiting for it to arrive the first request for food. aside the competition (and the two tables) I can say that I enjoyed during the whole production, from concept (also including the search for the peak), through storyboarding, character creation, pencils, inks , the shift to digital lettering and compositing.
do not know if this I've done is of any value to the world (I would say no, indeed we hope not) but I know that during these two weeks of work I put a new brick in my wall.
And now we return to 2sided: 2live ! Another fun experience of pseudo-self (it is, is not? Boh. Like, not like I was trying. I do not care?: P).
2sided I still leaves many questions open, but something that gave me and will continue to write as I have discovered. Self-produce on the internet has put me in search of valuable contacts and authors (some with which I also beer), allowed me to expand my horizon and learn about ways to bring the works who leave the scheme editorial tracks (register, book, magazine) and the web strip. Beautiful things in other words. Nothing new to the world, but plenty for me.
Then, returning to us, the issue will be released Wednesday 006 (or the end of the second prologue - the second and last) and I already have brown paper storyboards to tables 11 and 12.
0 comments:
Post a Comment