Friday, June 26, 2009

Chocolate Papers For Cake

language portal http://it.bab.la

(I get by Letizia Carnevali)


Dear Roberta Barazza,

I am writing in reference to his blog in Italian - http://www.in-italia.blogspot. Com < http://www.in-italia. blogspot.com / > - I'd like to visit today.


My name is Letizia Carnevali and currently collaborate in the creation and expansion of bab.la - http://it.bab.la , a full-service language portal on foreign languages \u200b\u200band foreign language learning site in the city of Hamburg. bab.la is based on a model of co-users that includes 20 dictionaries, language quizzes, forums, flash cards for the expansion of vocabulary (even custom) in 12 different languages.

The team is currently working bab.la extension of these dictionaries and creating new ones. Have recently launched two new dictionaries, the Romanian-Italian dictionary, to my pride because I am the leader, the German-Italian dictionary.

Given the contents of his blog and the public to whom it applies, I think I can find interesting my proposal to add a link to our dictionaries:

ITALIAN-ENGLISH: http://it.bab.la / dictionary / English-Italian /
ITALIAN-GERMAN: http://it.bab.la/dizionario/ Italian-German /

ITALIAN-ROMANIAN: http://it.bab.la/dizionario/ Italian-Rumanian /

this is a free resource, I suggest also to take advantage of our widget for your translations through which users can take advantage of our translations directly from its site, installs in seconds following the instructions in the link http://it.bab.la/tools- plugins.php .

enclose two links to two universities that have chosen to use our widget for translations, the University of Medellin, Colombia - http://www.udem.edu.co/UDEM/e the University of Bacau , Romania - http://www.ub.ro/

not hesitate to contact me for any information. Hoping for your positive feedback,

Cordially greeting

-
______________________________ ______________________________ __


Letizia Carnevali


bab.la GmbH To see everything about the Italian law is useful and free site

www.studiolegale.leggiditalia.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment