Karin TV - Web TV magazine!
Hello everyone
now there is big news: the birth of
Karin TV and that is the web TV magazine.
for now is run by me through Glomera and is visible only from our blog (at the bottom of the page). E 'importtante know that you can implement even on your TV or on your blog site via a simple java code that I can send.
This means that you can "multiply" the places where you can follow it.
I urge you to send me your viedo, interviews, awards, anything related to your artistic passion.
already appears in schedule an interview with Anna Maria Folchini Stabile, a video created by Cartoonist Ivan Hannibal, piece together some of the heavy metal band Modenese Brikeyes well as two video type "slideshow" that I made personally to present our review to those who do not know.
I think it's a good opportunity to grow the magazine and can also accommodate the arts and on paper it is impossible to manage.
I'm considering the idea of \u200b\u200busing other platforms, Web TV in order to have more channels available, but for now let's keep it that, considering everything, it is a miracle that I can handle it.
I recommend if you have any questions, concerns or other ideas email me!
Stefano
0 comments:
Post a Comment